The complete IoT platform for electronic hobby enthusiasts!
The Quantum IoT platform is designed for novices and experts alike, anyone can build a powerful IoT network with the versatile power of multi-location projects, controlling anything from a remote temperature sensor to an automated home and even robots. Check out our online videos for project ideas and tutorials.
The Q-Server features a Firmware Generator that creates pre-written, dynamically created firmware and automatically uploads to the Builder Base.
It also supports hundreds of different devices, with no programming required enabling you to build custom firmware for your Builder Base Q-Clients.
Develop multiple applications using our graphic based, drag-and-drop development environment, all from our local Q-Server interface.
Share your custom applications, firmware and projects on the Quantum Marketplace.
Integrating wireless devices has never been easier or more affordable. Just add your imagination! If you’re an electronics enthusiast with a love for wireless devices, the Quantum IoT Platform is for you.
• It is a capable high-speed device that discovers Q-Clients automatically
• Runs locally, secure and privately
• Built-in support for dozens of components for your Q-Clients
• Connects Bluetooth and WiFi enabled devices through a self-discovery network
• Control your IoT projects from phones or tablets
• Share your custom applications, firmware and projects on the Quantum Marketplace
• The Q-Client enables you to to mix-and-match devices with many custom combinations.
• Integrate many wireless Builder Bases into sophisticated projects like whole home automation.
• Just build the circuit and connect it to any of the dependable 7 GPIO, I2C screw terminals.
• Learn basic electronics with easy to use software.
• Digital and analog input, digital and PWM output.
• Control servos, DC motors, stepper motors, LEDs, smart LEDs, LCD screens and more.
• Supports many advanced temperature sensors, I/O expanders and IMUs.
• 7 GPIO , I2C and serial interface.
• Plug-and-play ease of use.
• Powered by USB or battery.
Michael Barnick / Founder
Although most current products on the market are inexpensive, they have high barriers of entry requiring programming skills, limited networking capabilities and are often impractical for IoT.
Christian K. / Tester
Do more with Samsung SmartThings by importing devices to the Quantum IoT Platform.