Quantum Integration delivers an IoT platform that empowers electronics enthusiasts and hobbyists, from novices and experts alike, to create anything from a simple button to home automation and robots! With the combination of Q-Client Builder Bases, Q-Servers and a straight-forward developer environment, you can write apps and create custom firmware without coding. That is the power of making!
A versatile, easy-to-configure dashboard that dynamically creates a user interface for any project. Use unique, pre-written and tested components to provide a useful interface for your ideas no matter which device you are using.
Develop multiple applications using our graphic based, drag-and-drop App Builder, all from our local Q-Server interface. Includes a large library consisting of hardware, code, control and service objects that provides super powers to your fingertips without any coding skills needed. Share your custom applications, firmware and projects on the Quantum Marketplace.
Integrating wireless devices has never been easier or more affordable. Just add your imagination! If you’re an electronics enthusiast with a love for wireless devices, the Quantum IoT Platform is for you.
The Q-Server features a Firmware Generator that creates pre-written, dynamically created firmware and automatically uploads to the Builder Base.
It also supports hundreds of different devices, with no programming required enabling you to build custom firmware for your Builder Base Q-Clients.
Where all the magic happens. The Runtime Engine takes care of executing your multi-location apps over a sophisticated network of IoT devices in parallel, while offering secure access to third party integrations even without an internet connection.
Data Types Conversion
When a lot of messages are flying around within a platform, it can be difficult to realise your possibilities and bring your ideas to life. Our Data Conversion does the heavy lifting for you, so you can focus on making, instead of worrying about data compatibilities and device communication.
New hardware is released on a daily basis, but that doesn’t necessarily change the way we interact with it. Our Application Mapping offers you a powerful abstraction to let you focus on writing apps without worrying which hardware will be used in the end.
Hardware & Drivers
Professional and sophisticated electronic hardware projects needn't be complicated, expensive and time consuming. Use an extensive and growing library of drivers in combination with low cost hardware and create products like a pro without hassle.
• It is a capable high-speed device that discovers Q-Clients automatically
• Runs locally, secure and privately
• Built-in support for dozens of components for your Q-Clients
• Connects Bluetooth and WiFi enabled devices through a self-discovery network
• Control your IoT projects from phones or tablets
• Share your custom applications, firmware and projects on the Quantum Marketplace
• The Q-Client enables you to to mix-and-match devices with many custom combinations.
• Integrate many wireless Builder Bases into sophisticated projects like whole home automation.
• Just build the circuit and connect it to any of the dependable 7 GPIO, I2C screw terminals.
• Learn basic electronics with easy to use software.
• Digital and analog input, digital and PWM output.
• Control servos, DC motors, stepper motors, LEDs, smart LEDs, LCD screens and more.
• Supports many advanced temperature sensors, I/O expanders and IMUs.
• 7 GPIO , I2C and serial interface.
• Plug-and-play ease of use.
• Powered by USB or battery.
Michael Barnick / Founder
Although most current products on the market are inexpensive, they have high barriers of entry requiring programming skills, limited networking capabilities and are often impractical for IoT.
Christian K. / Tester
Do more with Samsung SmartThings by importing devices to the Quantum IoT Platform.